Monday, June 22, 2009

Pictures from Live Arts' Mother Courage (Charlottesville VA)

While I'm online today, I'd like to post some pictures from Live Arts' production of Mother Courage.  (Live Arts is a community theater group from Charlottesville, VA, and my sister-in-law and her husband are very much involved in this group.   )

Here is Mother Courage pulling her cart.

Mother Courage is selling a capon (or chicken) to the Cook.

Yvette sings a song about her affair with the Cook.

Mother Courage is doing brisk business at her canteen.
Yvette arrives with her husband who is going to buy Mother Courage's cart for her.

Am not sure which scenes these are:



Below looks to be the scene where Kattrin is killed.

Mother Courage sings a lullaby to her dead daughter.

Here you may see the stage where everything took place.



1 comment:

Shannon Kahle said...

Cool...my husband and I lived in Charlottesville for a couple years, and I helped out on a few shows while I was there. I was backstage --a dresser.